In addition to financial audits, bio-alliance also provide audit-consulting
- Financial investigations in accordance
with due diligence procedures for transactions involving mergers, acquisitions,
joint ventures or partnerships understandings.
- Operational audits of internal control
structure such as assistance in setting up accounting systems for new
or expanding businesses.
- Acquisitions and disposals supports consisting
of in- depth reviews of specific businesses, purchase investigation
or audit of an intended acquisition.
- Company valuations.
- Implementation of consolidation processes,
including the different aspects relating to the definition of reporting
group, to the choice of accounting principles and to the implementation
of reporting procedures from affiliates to their holding.
- Acting as liquidators of companies appointed
by partners in voluntary liquidation or courts in compulsory liquidation
and handling of any subsequent related matters.
- Assistance in assessing the effectiveness
and structure of internal audit departments, and training of internal
auditors in relevant techniques including computer auditing.
- Acting as custodians appointed by courts
and accounting experts in litigation.
- Acting as arbitrators.