The services provided fall broadly under to headings:
We provide a wide range of tax services to companies, partnerships, individuals
and trusts: locally and internationally. These are available not only
to clients who use our auditing and accounting services, but to any business
enterprise or individual requiring specialized tax advice.
- Assistance to clients in meeting their tax compliance
- The provision of specialized tax planning
advice which aims to ensure that clients ' businesses and financial
affairs are arranged in an orderly manner with proper regard to the
incidence of taxation.
These services encompass a number of areas which
include the following:
- Companies, compliance:
- Preparation of companies' tax computations for submission to the local
- Advice regarding appeals against tax assessments and tax payments.
- Individual, partnership, and trust tax
- Preparation of the appropriate tax returns for submission to the tax
authorities and handling of any subsequent correspondence discussions
etc. with the local tax authorities in determining the tax liability.
- Corporate tax planning
- The structure of business operations operating through groups or divisions.
- Corporate and group reorganizations.
- Optimizing the use of available relief and allowances.
- Planning dividend policy
- Executive remuneration.
- Tax treatment of fringe benefits.
- Planning of overseas assignments.
- Preparation of retirement plans.
- International tax planning.
- International group structures.
- Profit repatriation planning by use of dividends or royalties.
- Minimizing the incidence of double taxation.
- Advice on tax aspects of foreign currency fluctuations
- Advice on double tax treaties and their effects.
- Advice on tax systems in other countries.
- Advice on tax structuring of corporate acquisitions overseas.
- World tax reviews and utilization of losses.
- Personnel tax planning, including:
- Structuring personal business operations.
- Planning for business start-up e.g. partnership and other companies.
- Establishing offshore and holding
Establishing offshore and holding companies in countries whose rules
and regulations allow formation of such companies, handling financial,
accounting and taxation affairs of these companies and preparing financial
and other statements for tax purposes.